Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Invitation to Insight

My best friends from home <3

The two people i interviewed were Jen and my Mom. Jen is the daughter of my parents friends. I've known her my whole life and she is also my brother's tutor. I interviewed my mom and she has known me my whole life plus some.

The strength that they said I had in communicating was being able to adapt well in a situation. Being in a new environment never stopped me from having a problem communicating. Also they said I am always interested in talking to people and am involved in the conversation itself.

A weakness was that I usually talk a lot. I can also say too much at once. They mentioned that I sometimes just want to talk about myself and get carried away with not listening. They said that I could improve on not saying too much and also just thinking a little bit before I start saying something I could regret.

I knew that I tend to say too much. It's a little weird to hear that talking so much can be a bad thing but I understood where they were coming from when they said it. I already knew that I am an open minded person. It was good to hear that I adapt well in situations, it gives me confidence when going to a new place.

I plan on thinking more before I speak. Trying not to say to much and just listening more and even being more involved in conversations.

2 comments:

  1. indecisive is my middle name. its probably best if we don't go off together and try to decide on something lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you ever talk allot without actually saying anything at all? I do that all the time when I'm nervous.

    ReplyDelete